Ward 3 Councilor Ben Ewen-Campen announced the City Council's 2024 committee assignments in early January, in his capacity as council president. My assignments are relatively unchanged from last year, with the exception of not serving on the Confirmation of Appointments and Personnel Matters Committee and joining the Police Chief Selection Committee as the City Council represenative.
The full list of 2024 committee assignments can be found by scrolling down on the City Council page on the City's website.
My committee assignments for this year are:
- Charter Review committee (vice-chair)
- Finance Committee (chair)
- Land Use Committee
- Open Space, Environment and Energy Committee
- Police Chief Selection Committee
- Rodent Issues Special Committee (vice-chair)
- Traffic and Parking Committee
- 90 Washington Street Civic Advisory Committee
I'm always happy to discuss any local issue with anyone, regardless of whether I serve on the committee that deals with that particular issue.
Please always feel free to reach out to me by phone or text at 617.468.8969 or by email at [email protected].
Do you like this page?